- Foreigners, especially to ensure to and fro confirmed air tickets and accommodation in advance before proceeding to Andaman Island to avoid immigration problems.
- Foreign nationals should obtain the required permit from the immigration authorities soon after landing on the island at Airport/Harbour.
- Visit only the permitted areas.
- Make use of the services of authorized tourist guides.
- While driving, follow the traffic rules and keep left. Carry legal documents like driving license, permit passport, etc.
- Consult lifeguards before entering the sea.
- Swim in safe areas only.
- Keep the beaches and the environment clean.
- Dispose of the garbage in proper places/dustbins and avoid plastic.
- Observe decency and decorum in dress.
- Avail the service of Scuba Dive instructors having certification from international/professional organizations like PADI, CMAS, NAUI, BSAC, and SSI for a safe diving experience.
- Drive the vehicles in accordance with the convoy system. Same-day return by ATR is not permissible according to Jarawa Policy.
- On the beach, parents are requested to keep an eye on their kids.
- Please inform your location to the lifeguard.
You don't have permission to register